From research innovations to start-ups
We work closely with industry and help companies within broad field to solve their physics related issues from proof-of-concept lab bench tests to device development to instrumentation solutions implemented into factory. Our strength is on providing expertise in the physics of sound and light, and how to implement solutions derived from it to the industry application. We combine FEM-simulations with strong experimental practice to help industry to find the solutions to problems in question – from high flying concept ideas to more linear development cases.
Some of our past project topics:
- Creating FEM model-based (particle tracing, flow modelling) digital twin of a production line to be used for output optimization.
- Ultrasound instrumentation solution for subtle movement detection in living targets
- FEM modeling of fluid dynamics and electrical wave fields in biological construct
- Ultrasound fatigue detection in laminar structures
- Ultrasound-based defect detection in highly scattering polymer material in high-input production line
- FEM-simulation optimized ultrasound field control (actuation & detection) in industrial pipes
- Ultrasound NDA quality control of cheese
- FEM modeling of ultrasound bonding solutions
For further information, contact our project designer: anton.nolvi (at) helsinki.fi